After the excitement of 2015, I do hope that 2016 will be a bit more of a relaxing year, so maybe there will be more reading!
Here are the list of books I have read in 2016, I try to update this as regularly as I can, and when the review is posted for the book, I will hyperlink it in.
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle
And here are my goals for this year, I have tried to focus more on flexibility than forcing myself to read certain books:
- I have upped my goal to 70 books this year, from my 50 last year, because I managed to exceed this by quite a good lot.
- I wish to read at least 3 classics
- I want to finish at least 3 series
- I wish to read 3 economics books (this won’t be a part of the blog, but seeing as though it is a goal of mine, I popped it on the list)
- I would very much like to participate in NaNoWriMo again this year, it was a very rewarding experience.
- I would also like to finish the story that I almost finished last year.
This year, I am focusing on my own side of the blog, rather than yours!
- Upload a review for all the books I read this year
- Post at least once a week
- Post 100 posts in the year total
Those are my goals for this year, please post your own down below, and comment on my own!